Home to the famous Apatani tribe, Ziro is considered for UNESCO heritage listing a many times. The village gained a lot of popularity since the advent of the ‘Ziro Music Festival’ five years ago.
The Ziro Music Festival attracts music lovers from all over to participate and relish themselves with the performances.
The blend of paddy fields and bordering hills is a salient facet of the picturesque valley. With visitors from across the globe, Ziro makes it to the top destinations for tourists in India.
1. Breakfast for 4 days (excluding 26th September)
2. Dinner for 4 days (excluding 30th September)
3. Sleeping bags, sleeping mats and Air pillows.
4. Electricity source with charging points (Specific time slots will be allotted at the campsite)
5. Train Ticket from Guwahati to Naharlagun
6. Tata Sumo from Naharlagun to Ziro
7. Inner Line Permits for entering Arunachal Pradesh
8. Clean and hygienic toilets and bathrooms
9. Luggage Room
10. 24-hour water supply
11. Festival tickets
13. Campsite jam sessions with local musicians.
2. Individual Tents. It will be available with an additional charge.
3. Lunch (available on request at Rs 300 per plate).
4. Anything not mentioned in inclusions
5. Excess stay & meals due to bad weather conditions/strikes, resulting in flight delays or any other form of transport
1. Guided village walk where you get to interact with, and photograph Apatani people and their lives, try traditional attire and jewellery and have a cup of tea with them. – Rs 500/- per person
2. A walking tour covering the village life of Ziro.
3. Game of Football and Volleyball.
4. Bath Tubs.
5. Fishing in Apatani way.
6. Cycling Tours.
• The organizers reserve the right to withdraw all services and evict any camper without refund at any time if the actions are deemed to be in violation of camp rules
• Check out time is 11:00 hours; Check in time 12:00 hours.
• Slot at the campsite will be confirmed only upon receipt of full payment
• Only campers registered with Discover Northeast are allowed at the campsite. If you intend to bring a guest, you have to notify Discover Northeast in advance and a decision will be taken accordingly.
• All guests must have government authorized valid Identity Card to check in.
• Guests are requested to respect the local traditions and customs
• Discover Northeast does not take responsibility for any refund arising out of any natural or man-made calamities that may occur
• Discover Northeast won’t be responsible for loss and damage of goods belonging to the guests
• Any damage to tents, sleeping bags, pillows or any other material belonging to Discover Northeast in the campsite is subject to full payment of the product MRP with an additional cost of Rs. 500/- for every item towards procurement charges
• Discover Northeast reserves the right to cancel, change the price, venue or inclusions with or without any prior notice to the guests if the situation demands.
45 Days prior to arrival: 65% refund
26- 44 Days prior to arrival: 50% refund
5- 25 Days prior to arrival: 10% refund
Less than 5 Days prior to arrival: 0% refund