India’s largest multi-genre music festival has made its way to the magnificent hills of Meghalaya. Heading to its 3rd edition, the music festival has made it to the biggest in the region. Acts from top bands like Megadeth and Steven Wilson besides a number of top musicians from the country has attracted mass attendees since its beginning in 2015.
BACARDI NH7 Weekender makes it to the most trendy music festival in the region. Join us in Camp Zingaros this year and enjoy the magical tunes of Steve Vai.
• 1 Night- Rs.2000 per person
• 2 Night- Rs.4000 per person
1. Each tent will be shared by 2 persons.
2. Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats, Pillow, Tent Lights
3. Electricity source with charging points (Specific time slots will be allotted at the campsite)
4. Clean and hygienic toilets and bathrooms
5. Luggage room
6. 24 hour water supply
8. Campsite jam sessions with local musicians.
1. Air fare
2. Individual Tents. It will be available with an additional charge of Rs.800 per person per night.
3. Festival Pass
4. Transport to and from Guwahati
5. Lunch and Dinner (available on request at Rs.300 per plate for veg and Rs.350 per plate for non veg).
6. Anything not mentioned in inclusions
1. Guided Market tour in Mukhla.
2. A walking tour covering the village life of Khasis.
3. Game of Football.
• The organizers reserve the right to withdraw all services and evict any camper without refund at any time if the actions are deemed to be in violation of camp rules
• Check out time is 12:00 hours..
• Slot at the campsite will be confirmed only upon receipt of full payment
• Only campers registered with Discover Northeast are allowed at the campsite. If you intend to bring a guest, you have to notify Discover Northeast in advance and a decision will be taken accordingly.
• All guests must have government authorized valid Identity Card to check in.
• Guests are requested to respect the local traditions and customs
• Discover Northeast does not take responsibility for any refund arising out of any natural or man-made calamities that may occur
• Discover Northeast won’t be responsible for loss and damage of goods belonging to the guests
• Any damage to tents, sleeping bags, pillows or any other material belonging to Discover Northeast in the campsite is subject to full payment of the product MRP with an additional cost of Rs. 500/- for every item towards procurement charges
• Discover Northeast reserves the right to cancel, change the price, venue or inclusions with or without any prior notice to the guests if the situation demands.
25 Days prior to arrival: 90% refund
15- 25 Days prior to arrival: 50% refund
Less than 15 Days prior to arrival: 0% refund
Powered by Rongjeng Technologies