If you are looking for a place which is far away from civilization, carpeted with wildflowers, covered by emerald curvy green hills and a couple of silent streams flowing through it, then Dzukou Valley is the place to be in. The valley which is known as ‘the valley of flowers of North East India’ is one of the best-kept secrets among Indian hikers. It is rare to find a valley with so much greenery and the strangest part is it’s not grass but short bamboos of a different variety which hardly grows more than 4 feet. Walking through the valley seems like a walk in the heaven. The valley is situated at the border of Nagaland and Manipur at a height of 8000 ft above sea level. The nearest villages from the valley are Viswema and Jakhama.
• Camping and mentioned activities.
• Accommodation in two bedded room in Kohima.
• All meals.
• GST, all toll and driver fee.
• All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles.
• Starting and ending point will be either Guwahati or Dimapur.
• For Nagaland, you have to get inner line permits. Permits can be acquired from Delhi, Kolkata or Guwahati. We can obtain permits for you but documents have to be sent 7 days prior to the date of arrival.
Powered by Rongjeng Technologies