The festival also known as the festival of festivals is a 10-day extravaganza that takes place every year in the month of December at the heritage village of Kisama, which is about 12 kms from Kohima, India.
Hornbill is a must visit for culture, music and food lovers.
• Experence Naga cultural events and food in the main venue in Kisama Village.
• Hornbill Music Festival.
• Night Carnival.
• Trek to Dzukou Valley.
• Vist the World War 2 Museum and Cemetery.
• Khonoma village tour.
• Accommodation in a two bedded room with breakfast.
• Camping as mentioned in the Itinerary.
• All hotel taxes and service taxes.
• Guide fee
• Driver Allowance, fuel and parking
• All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles.
• Entry fee in all mentioned locations (Excludes Camera fee)