There are plenty of new travel destinations in Meghalaya circulating the web, even though the dust has settled a bit on looks forward. As we field questions about our own favorite destinations, most memorable experiences and where we recommend people to travel this year, we thought we’d add a twist to the traditional travel lists and share some places that might not be on your travel radar but should be. So, here’s an itinerary that includes some of the offbeat locations in Meghalaya.
• David Scott’s Trail
• Double Decker Root Bridge and Mawryngkhang Trek
• Camping in Umiam valley, Nongriat and Wahkhen.
• Kayaking, Snorkeling and Cliff Jumping at Shnongpdeng
• Indo-Bangla border.
• Boating in Umngot River
• Nongriat Village Tour.
• Sightseeing in Mawphanlur, Nongrum Island, Cherrapunjee
• All the mentioned activities.
• Package is inclusive of all the taxes.
• Driver Allowance, fuel and parking
• All transfers and sightseeing by AC vehicles.
• Entry fee in all mentioned locations (Excludes Camera fee)
Powered by Rongjeng Technologies