Welcome to India’s first adventure cum music festival. Whether you are an adrenaline junkie, a wanderer, a nomad or a music lover, the Orange festival has something for everyone. This year, the festival returns with a massive line-up of bands and an array of sports to keep music, adventures and art lovers hooked on. And yes, Flipsyde and POD, both are playing this year.
We are into our third year of Camping at Orange Festival and the magic of this Music Festival is only growing. Come join us in what promises to be the biggest musical event in Eastern Arunachal.
•1st Night- Rs 1100 per person per night
BYOT also available
1. Each tent will be shared by 2 persons.
2. Sleeping Bags, Sleeping Mats, Pillow, Tent Lights
3. Electricity source with charging points (Specific time slots will be allotted at the campsite)
4. Clean and hygienic toilets and bathrooms
5. Luggage room
6. 24 hour water supply
8. Campsite jam sessions with local musicians.
1. Air fare
2. Individual Tents. It will be available with an additional charge of 700 per person per night.
3. Festival Pass
4. Inner Line Permit to enter Arunachal Pradesh
5. Transport to and from Guwahati
6. Lunch (available on request at Rs 300 per plate).
7. Anything not mentioned in inclusions
1. Guided village walk.
2. Hot Air Balloning
3. Game of Volleyball.
4. White Water Rafting
5. Elephant Safari.
• The organizers reserve the right to withdraw all services and evict any camper without refund at any time if the actions are deemed to be in violation of camp rules
• Check out time is 12:00 hours..
• Slot at the campsite will be confirmed only upon receipt of full payment
• Only campers registered with Discover Northeast are allowed at the campsite. If you intend to bring a guest, you have to notify Discover Northeast in advance and a decision will be taken accordingly.
• All guests must have government authorized valid Identity Card to check in.
• Guests are requested to respect the local traditions and customs
• Discover Northeast does not take responsibility for any refund arising out of any natural or man-made calamities that may occur
• Discover Northeast won’t be responsible for loss and damage of goods belonging to the guests
• Any damage to tents, sleeping bags, pillows or any other material belonging to Discover Northeast in the campsite is subject to full payment of the product MRP with an additional cost of Rs. 500/- for every item towards procurement charges
• Discover Northeast reserves the right to cancel, change the price, venue or inclusions with or without any prior notice to the guests if the situation demands.
25 Days prior to arrival: 90% refund
10- 25 Days prior to arrival: 50% refund
Less than 10 Days prior to arrival: 0% refund
Powered by Rongjeng Technologies