Home to the famous Apatani tribe, Ziro is considered for UNESCO heritage listing a many times. The village gained a lot of popularity since the advent of the ‘Ziro Music Festival’ five years ago.
The Ziro Music Festival attracts music lovers from all over to participate and relish themselves with the performances.
The blend of paddy fields and bordering hills is a salient facet of the picturesque valley. With visitors from across the globe, Ziro makes it to the top destinations for tourists in India.
Guwahati to Ziro
Date: 28th Sept 2022
Time: 08.00 pm IST
Meeting point: Guwahati Railway Station.
Ziro to Guwahati
Date: 3rd Oct 2022
Time: 08.00am IST
Meeting point: Campsite.
*Travel from Guwahati to Guwahati.
*Camping (29th September to 2nd October)
*Festival Pass for 4 days.
*Meals (4 Breakfast & 4 Dinner)
*Inner line permit.
1. Breakfast for 4 days (excluding 29th September).
2. Dinner for 4 days (excluding 3rd October).
3. 2 men sharing tents, Sleeping bags, sleeping mats and air pillows.
4. Electricity source with charging points (Specific time slots will be allotted at the campsite).
5. Train Ticket (Sleeper class) from Guwahati to Naharlagun (to and fro).
6. Bus/Sumo from Naharlagun to Campsite (to and fro).
7. Inner Line Permits for entering Arunachal Pradesh.
8. Clean and hygienic toilets and bathrooms.
9. Luggage Room.
10. 24-hour water supply.
12. Campsite jam sessions with local musicians.
13. Customer Support: 8876224307(for queries regarding festival packages)
2. Individual Tents. It will be available with an additional charge.
4. Anything not mentioned in inclusions
5. Excess stay & meals due to bad weather conditions/strikes, resulting in flight delays or any other form of transport
• The organizers reserve the right to withdraw all services and evict any camper without refund at any time if the actions are deemed to be in violation of camp rules.
• Check out time is 11:00 hours.
• Slot at the campsite will be confirmed only upon receipt of full payment.
• Only campers registered with Discover Northeast are allowed at the campsite. If you intend to bring a guest, you have to notify Discover Northeast in advance and a decision will be taken accordingly.
• All guests must have government authorized valid Identity Card to check in.
• Guests are requested to respect the local traditions and customs.
• Discover Northeast does not take responsibility for any refund arising out of any natural or man-made calamities that may occur
• Discover Northeast won’t be responsible for loss and damage of goods belonging to the guests.
• Any damage to tents, sleeping bags, pillows or any other material belonging to Discover Northeast in the campsite is subject to full payment of the product MRP with an additional cost of Rs. 500/- for every item towards procurement charges.
• Discover Northeast reserves the right to cancel, change the price, venue or inclusions with or without any prior notice to the guests if the situation demands.
•ILP- You have to provide scanned copy of valid government authorised identity card along with your passport sized photo. PAN card is not Valid.
PAP- Scanned copy of your passport along with your passport sized photo.
•Train tickets (Sleeper Class) will be provided from Guwahati to Naharlagun to Guwahati. Transfer from Naharlagun to Ziro to Naharlagun will be in a four wheeler.
•50 Days prior to arrival: 50% refund
•Less than 50 Days to arrival: No refund
Powered by Rongjeng Technologies